Nothing says warm weather like bacon. So now that the snow is finally starting to creep away, and along that the cold weather, doesn’t that mean its time to spice up the heat in the kitchen? What better way to do that, with bacon wrapped chicken, stuffed with monterary jack cheddar for that added kick. This appetizer recipie is perfect if you’re looking to zest up a dinner party. Here’s the recipie to this fresh new take on two favoured kinds of meat:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons creamcheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4-8 peices of bacon
- Slice the chicken into 1 inch peices, ensure to thin out the slices, this will help with the stuffing later on!
- Season the chicken with cayenne, salt, and pepper, a teaspoon of each would suffice but you can adjust as per your taste.
- In a seperate bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of creamcheese with 4 tablespoons of monterary jack. This is our stuffing for the chicken!
- Spoon a teaspoon of the mixture towards the end of the chicken strip, and begin to roll.
- Secure each roll of chicken with 1 peice of bacon rolled onto the chicken.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet and cook for 45 min at 360 degrees.
Et voila, your showstopper appetizer is ready to be served.