Two rich flavors: mango & white chocolate, perfect individually as they are combined. So why not take these two favs and combine it into one decadant cheesecake? It’s a fresh dessert perfect for summer and sure to please a crowd. Also, because you’re already dealing with intensive sweet flavors, there’s no additional sugar needed! Here’s how you can make your own batch:
- 1 cup mango slices
- 1 & 1/4 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup biscuits, grinded
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 heavy cream, whipped
- lime juice (1 lime squeezed)
1. Grease a 12 x 4 muffin pan & set aside for later use.
2. Grind biscuits into fine crumbs using a food processor. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Melt the unsalted butter & add to crumbs. This is going to serve as your crust, press 1 tbsp of the crust mix into each muffin cup ensuring a flat smooth surface. Pop this into the freezer for now while you start the cake mix.
4. To start the actual cake mix, puree the mango & lime juice until smooth. Set this aside for later use.
5. In a medium sized bowl, whip the heavy cream until small peaks form. Set this aside for later use.
6. Meanwhile, its time to melt your white chocolate, which can easily be done using a microwave. Melt the chocolate using 30 second intervals, carefully mixing inbetween. I found 2 30 second intervals was enough, with 1 tsp of vegetable oil added afterwards for a smooth consistency. Remember that vegetable oil can also fix burnt chocolate incase you overheat the chocolate.
7. Now, combine with your whipped cream & melted chocolate into one bowl. Set aside for now.
8. In a seperate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Once so, carefully combine with the whipped cream & white chocolate. Beat together for about 1 min until smooth.
9. Now, remember the mango purée you made earlier? Time to mix 2/3 of that into your cake mix. Keep 1/3 for later use, you’ll need it for the marbled effect we’re going for.
10. Pour your cake mix now into each individually greased muffin cup.
11. Now using the remaining 1/3 of the mango puree , it’s time to get artsy. Dab a tiny amount of the mango puree ontop of each cheesecake, and using a fork, move the purée in wave like motions to create a marbled effect.
12. Once complete, freeze the cheesecakes overnight or atleast 7 hours. Garnish with mango slices before serving & serve chilled.
And there you have it! Easy, creamy mango & white chocolate cheesecake. This dessert is approved by yours truly – S.