Does anyone else get warm pasta cravings in winter? A perfect bite of melted cheese & spices to warm up your tummy on a cold day? Because this pasta dish is exactly that: traditional spices like oregano and thyme, 2 if not 3 cheeses thanks to the alfredo in a perfect blend for one hearty meal. Here’s how you can make your own batch for dinner tonight:
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup table cream
- 2 cups bowtie pasta
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup spinach, washed
- 1 cup bell pepper, washed
- pinch of thyme
- pinch of oregano
- pinch of dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bowtie pasta as per package instructions
- Meanwhile, you can grill your chicken breast using a grill pan. Remove any bones if needed or proceed straight to seasoning if using a boneless breast. Season with salt and pepper or any desired spices. Cook until the chicken browns with visible grill marks for about 6-7 min. Remove from heat once cooked and set aside.
- In large skillet, add a tbsp of oil and add your bell peppers, spinach, & spices. Cook on medium heat until the vegetables slightly brown.
- Add in the alfredo sauce, cheese, table cream & grounded pepper and bring to a low boil for 2-3 min.
- Add in your cooked pasta and blend well.
- Once blended remove from heat.
- Serve warm with your side of chicken and fav wine.
And there you have it! Once deliously wholesome creamy pasta dish. This eat is approved by yours truly- S.